To get the job done right and with no excuses, we have developed a comprehensive approach to complete cleaning tasks in your facility.
Our daily approach will involve 12 part-time evening cleaners and an evening supervisor. We will also provide floor care personnel with specialized support for periodic tasks, such as floor and carpet care, and a specially trained crew for window washing tasks. Our employees will be in a uniform with our logo and name badges for easy identification. The shift supervisor, to ensure quality, will inspect every cleaning task weekly; our Operations Manager will check the facility periodically to ensure that the quality level is ample. Our Customer Relations Manager will visit the tenants of the building regularly to receive feedback regarding the level of service provided. Again, this is how we ensure our ‘No Excuses’ policy.
At Belleza’s Home Services & Management, we are proud to say that we do our job well and safely. Our caring, professional employees are directly responsible for this success. Because of them, we strive to provide the best workplace possible. We offer health plans to every employee starting on their first day of employment and offer many fun incentives and awards to keep work interesting. By giving some of our success back to our employees, we keep happy, productive workers and maintain a turnover rate that is well below cleaning industry standards.
We believe that through the above, we will achieve excellence in all that we do. Most janitorial operations do not provide the services, supervision, or management effort necessary to make excellence possible because they are aware that these ideals will add to their overhead or narrow their profit margin. In an industry where most contracts are awarded to the “lowest bidder,” such ideals are cost-prohibitive. At Belleza’s Home Services & Management, we guarantee that through efficient administration, we will not only be competitive in terms of cost but also will most certainly be the best-qualified contractor for the task at hand.
Belleza’s Home Services & Management excels in commercial office cleaning because we’re built on teamwork, innovation, and expertise. Our unique health-focused approach uses the most advanced products and practices to remove pathogens and other harmful elements from the workplace. But the key to its success is our people.
Team members are carefully selected, trained, and managed to follow each job site’s specific office cleaning requirements. They collaborate daily to surpass baseline cleanliness standards jointly defined with customer input. In larger facilities, personnel is assigned exclusively to restroom, shop, floor, or office cleaning duties to promote specialization and efficiency. All work is regularly inspected, documented, and supported by experienced team leaders who also serve as immediate client contacts and personal quality assurance managers.
Provide your employees and clients with a healthier work environment with comprehensive janitorial services.
We clean, sanitize, and disinfect surfaces, hardware, offices, and common areas of your facility from top to bottom on a schedule that meets your needs, whether it be daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly.
Belleza’s Cleaning provides janitorial services to a diverse range of businesses, including:
- Electronic Manufacturing
- Medical Facilities
- Retail Stores
- Automobile Dealerships
We always make sure high-traffic areas receive the attention they deserve. Additionally, we know how important it is to make sure guests are comfortable. We pay particular attention to shared spaces that visitors or employees might frequent, such as the reception area or break room. If you have unique concerns about your office building, we’re ready to work with you to create a custom plan that addresses them. For our professionals, no job is too big, and no office is too dirty to be made clean and spotless.
What is included in office cleaning?
We offer basic commercial office cleaning packages for general cleaning services and more comprehensive packages for specialized office cleaning jobs, Our basic cleaning packages may include but are not limited to:
Commercial Office Cleaning
- Sweep all non-carpeted flooring with a chemically treated dust mop to prevent
- Damp-mop all non-carpeted flooring.
- Vacuuming carpets and rugs
- The dusting of workspaces, surface areas and office equipment (e.g. file cabinets, shelves, etc.) within arms reach
- Empty wastebaskets and remove them from the disposal area. (trash removal on floors other than the main floor must have elevator services)
- Change plastic liners as necessary.
- Dust tables/desktops/workstations.
- Thoroughly clean the same when cleared of paperwork.
- Clean and remove smudges and fingerprints from entrance doors.
- Clean window sills
- Clean and sanitize telephones.
- Dust and damp-wipe chairs, clocks and pictures.
- Entranceways and corridors cleaning
- Clean elevators and stairways
- Spot Cleaning
Kitchen / Coffee Area (Below items as applicable)
- Wipe clean all counters and cabinets, the exterior of appliances, and coffee machines; does not include collection.
- Damp-mop and sanitize the floor.
- Damp wipe inside the microwave and coffee maker
- Clean appliances like the coffee maker
- Load & run dishwasher. (Dishes in the sink only)
- Damp wipe inside the refrigerator.
- Sweep, damp-mop, and sanitize floors. Clean and sanitize sinks, toilets, and urinals.
- Clean and restock dispensers: soap, paper towel, toilet tissue, and feminine hygiene.
- Clean and polish mirrors, chrome, and hardware.
- Damp wipe walls and partitions by sinks, toilets, and urinals.
- Cleaning bathrooms, showers, etc.
- Washing and folding towels (optional)
Additional Comprehensive Cleaning Services
- Window Cleaning (In/Out)
- Carpet Cleaning
- Spray Buff Floors Strip and Wax Floors
Four Star General Cleaning prides itself on providing all janitorial labor, equipment, and supplies to ensure the very best results as well as a highly convenient service for office managers and company directors. However, we do not supply trash liners, trash removal bags, toilet tissue, and paper towels. If your NYC office or facility needs assistance in ordering these products, we can order them for your facility and add the cost to your monthly office cleaning service invoice.
Our professional janitors will clean and restock your washroom when they come in at their scheduled time and clean the office. We then will perform quality checks to ensure our high office cleaning standards have been met, so you can rest assured your facility is thoroughly cleaned.
Contact Us now!